We are very happy to have so many students visiting our library after school.
Here are some important things to remember during your visit:
• Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
• Students in grades 5 and 6 can use the Children’s and Teen room. Students grade 7 and up should use the Teen area.
• Coats and Backpacks must be hung on hooks located in children’s room or kept with the students. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Food or drink is only allowed in the café area. The café does not sell or provide food. It is a tiled area next to the front doors with 3 café tables and chairs. Remember to throw away your food wrappers and recyclables in the café area.
• Library Computers will not save your work. There is no way retrieve lost work. Please bring a portable flash drive or e-mail yourself your work.
• All Teen computers print in the Main Library to the Kyocera copier/printer and the Children’s computers print behind the Children’s Circualtion desk. Printing is only avaliable in black and white. A Donation of 10 cents per page is suggested, to offset the price of toner.
• Please bring headphones with you. We do check out a limited number of headphones, a library card is required to check them out. All PC’s and MAC's require a headphone for sound.
• Please remember to talk quietly in all areas of the library. The main hallway is primarily for adult use and it is distracting to have loud groups walking through the area.
• Please watch your language and be respectful of other patrons, the computers, books and furniture.
• Feel free to ride your bike or skateboard over to the library, but for safety sake we cannot allow riding and skating in front of the building or in the parking lot.